We have compiled a list of books that can be helpful during the loss of a loved one. In addition, we encourage you to look at the Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement bibliography page for a complete listing.
- Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss by Sid Korpi.
- The Loss of a Pet: A Guide to Coping with the Grieving Process When a Pet Dies by Wallace Sife.
- When Your Pet Dies: A Guide to Mourning, Remembering, and Healing by Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph.D.
- Goodbye, Friend: Healing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has Ever Lost a Pet by Gary Kowalski.
- Going Home: Finding Peace When Pets Die by Jon Katz.