PET LOSS LIBRARY
Pet Loss Library
We have compiled a list of books that can be helpful during the loss of a loved one. In addition, we encourage you to look at the Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement bibliography page for a complete listing.
- Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss by Sid Korpi.
- Going Home: Finding Peace When Pets Die by Jon Katz
- Goodbye, Friend: Healing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has Ever Lost a Pet by Gary Kowalski.
- The Loss of a Pet: A Guide to Coping with the Grieving Process When a Pet Dies by Wallace Sife
- When Your Pet Dies: A Guide to Mourning, Remembering, and Healing by Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph.D.
Everything was amazing as always here!
Employees are always very friendly and polite. They were very efficient with the appointment and the social distancing guidelines were well laid out and easy to follow. Definitely recommend this location for Vet services!
Kirsten Wilson, Google Review
The curbside service was so convenient, I don’t think you could’ve made my visit any better!
This is the only veterinarian hospital we’ve ever taken our dog to. They have been caring for him since he was weaned. The staff is professional, responsive, and caring. I highly recommend them.
Vicky Fleming, Google Review
Our 2 dogs and 2 rabbits all go to St. Francis Animal Hospital.
All of the doctors and nurses there are very knowledgeable and well-educated. They are always helpful, kind, caring, compassionate, and always smiling. The new curb-side appointments are yet another example of how well they work. Thank you all so very, very much!
Shelley Markley, Google Review