HEARTWORM TEST: $39.75
Every dog should have a Heartworm Test performed every year. Heartworms are carried by mosquitoes and live in your dog’s heart and vessels of the lungs. This simple blood test will tell us if your dog has heartworm disease and allows us to initiate appropriate treatment.
HEARTWORM TEST / MINI PANEL: $81.50
If your dog is over 8 years of age or has never had a baseline chemistry panel, this is an excellent panel to perform. It provides us with a basic Heartworm Test as well as valuable screening information about your dog’s liver, kidneys, blood glucose, and protein level.
If your dog has some tick exposure or has shown signs of lameness or joint pain, this is a great choice. This includes the basic Heartworm Test as well as screening for the most common tick-borne diseases in Minnesota: Lyme Disease, Anaplasma, and Ehrlichia. If your dog is positive for Lyme disease, we may discuss a follow up quantitative test called a Quant C6 ($69.10).
TICK BORNE PARASITE WELLNESS SCREEN: $150.00 Save $138.70 off regular prices!
If your dog has significant tick exposure (i.e. hunting dog, camping, enjoys the cabin), this is a wonderful package with exceptional value. It includes the following tests:
- Basic Heartworm Test
- Tick-Borne Diseases: Lyme Disease, Anaplasma, and Ehrlichia
- Quant C6: If your dog is Lyme (+), the lab will quantify the level of antibodies reflecting the severity of disease.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): Evaluates your dog’s red cells, white cells, and platelets.
- Chem 10: Evaluates your dog’s liver, kidneys, blood glucose, and protein level.
- Fecal Intestinal Parasite Examination
Purchase 12 Heartgard Plus or Tri-Heart Plus, a heartworm test (or any of the above packages), and a fecal test and receive up to $17.10 off the package plus a $12 rebate!
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST WELLNESS CARE.
ASK US TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE BEST PACKAGE TODAY!